Monday, November 26, 2018

The Art Of Asking: A Golf Instructor Story



A few years ago, a struggling golf pro was hired for one week to go to the Middle East to instruct a rich Arab sheikh how to play the game of golf.

The golf instructor was promised a large sum of money and offered an even larger bonus if the sheikh could break 100 by the end of their week of lessons.

As soon as the golf instructor arrived at the sheikh’s private airport, he was treated like royalty. Anything he wanted was immediately given to him free of charge.

At the first session, the golf instructor and the sheikh became friends almost instantly.

They met for three hours every morning and three hours every afternoon.

By the end of the week, the sheikh, who had never played golf before, broke 100.

The golf instructor would get his huge bonus!

When the golf instructor was getting ready to leave, the sheikh gave him his check for the week of lessons and the huge bonus.

And then the sheikh said to the instructor, “I must also give you a present for your kindness and help. What would you like?”

The golf instructor said, “This is the most money I’ve ever made — you don’t owe me
anything.”

The sheikh said, “No, I must get you a present.”

The instructor said “OK —just buy me a golf club.”

The sheikh said, “Consider it done.”

After a few months had passed, the golf instructor received a registered letter in the mail. It was from a South Carolina law firm. The instructor opened the formal-looking letter. Inside was a legal document making him the owner of a golf club in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. 

2 comments:

  1. i want to tell the world about the great and mighty spell caster called Dr .osofo my husband was cheating on me and no longer committed to me and our kids when i asked him what the problem was he told me he has fell out of love for me and wanted a divorce i was so heart broken i cried all day and night but he left home i was looking for something online when i saw an article how the great and powerful Dr osofo have helped so many in similar situation like mine he email address was there so i sent him an email telling him about my problem he told me he shall return back to me within 48hrs i did everything he asked me to do the nest day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and was crying and begging for me to forgive and accept him back he can also help you contact him ( osofo.48hoursolutioncenter@gmail.com ) 
    whasAPP him +2349065749952    

    ReplyDelete
  2. My life is back!!! After 1 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end I almost committed suicide, I was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Mark, which I met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across a lot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. I also came across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Alandre,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Mark e-mail address. blessedlovetemple@gmail.com After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. Dr Mark is really a gifted man and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try High blessedlovetemple@gmail.com anytime, he might be the answer to your problems.

    ReplyDelete

वो ज़माना कुछ और था

वो ज़माना और था.. कि जब पड़ोसियों के आधे बर्तन हमारे घर और हमारे बर्तन उनके घर मे होते थे। वो ज़माना और था .. कि जब पड़ोस के घर बेटी...